A community of people who strive everyday to understand their place and role in todays' world; try desperately to come to grips with their short-comings; and evaluate and challenge what they believe and hold to be true.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I Owe God An Apology

For my life. For my failures. For my lack of faith and trust. For trying to achieve on my own. For my sinful nature. For my unbelief. For looking at the world simply through my own eyes. For my temper. For my laziness. For my death-grip on hurt and sorrow. For my unforgiveness. For putting myself first. For not considering others as more important than I. For my wastefulness. For my lack of appreciation in the small things. For my impatience. For my not seeing His hand in life. For my not trusting even into death. For my idolatry. For my lack of caring and love towards all people. For my judging nature. For my ignorance of His word and character. For my failure to say "I'm sorry." At least I can start somewhere. "God, I'm Sorry."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home