A community of people who strive everyday to understand their place and role in todays' world; try desperately to come to grips with their short-comings; and evaluate and challenge what they believe and hold to be true.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

In The Nooze

You know, I love to mix my news sources. Allowing myself to enjoy some of the stupidity that is all around us like a comedy show where tickets are free is the best of all worlds. Well, this one anyway.
.
I've got to ask you...If a man trips in the forest and no women are around, is he still a dork?
.
Well, I'm not mentioning any names with that one. Here are a few recent headlines that I thought you would enjoy.
.
.
Have to share this one with you...When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor homeparked on a Seattle street, he got much more than hebargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find anill man curled up next to a motor home trying to stealgasoline and plugged his hose into the motor home'ssewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicledeclined to press charges, saying that it was the bestlaugh he'd ever had.
.
I hope that you enjoyed these as much as I did. ciao4now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home