A community of people who strive everyday to understand their place and role in todays' world; try desperately to come to grips with their short-comings; and evaluate and challenge what they believe and hold to be true.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Things Are Hot & Cold In New England & Elsewhere

Hey baby it's cold outside. I can't say that without of thinking about "Elf" the movie. Today was the coldest day in Massachusetts since 1950. I don't think I can take any more of this global warming! It should actually be brutal this year and next thanks to La Niña. No not El Niño. The opposette occurence and opposing results.

Things are looking hot for our Patriots here as we picked up Adalius Thomas from the Ravens. I think this is a great fit and probably to be one of the best pick ups this season, across the league. I'm looking forward to what else transpires through the magic of Kraft for positioning and molding by Bill Belichick. Another championship will be ours this year.

Libby was found guilty. I am pretty certain that the decision and sentence are both correct and appropriate. Can we now change the channel?

I have decided that I am glad I am not in Indonesia this week. Albeit the weather would be more tolerable than the -20 made possible through our 47 mph wind chill factoring. Just today another earthquake struck the island of Sumatra but fortunately, since it was land based, no tsunami would result. However with over 70 killed and hundreds wounded, there will be much need there. Consider making a contribution to efforts made by the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. You may do so here: http://donate.ifrc.org/ Indonesia is also dealing with an airliner crash in which at least 8 but up to 54 were killed as the plane caught fire and became engulfed in flames upon landing. Thank God many escaped. For the one's who didn't, please pray for their families. It's a hard season in Indonesia.

Well, I'm flying out again tomorrow so a packing I must go. God Belss & Good Night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home